I think that the community is what makes PowerPool stand out. And while testers were rewarded handsomely, PowerPool has great contributors on board, whose job has never been rewarded.
Here I’m talking about such guys as:
- strategists & researchers: Sergey, vasilysumanov
- protocol politicians: Sergey, Zero
- translators & content: Getmegone, alb2001, PowerLul
At the same time, the project is growing. We need to do more marketing, more support, more biz dev. We need to onboard more contributors, and we need to pay them.
I think PowerPool needs a standardized contributor program to allow the community to hire people. The canceled tester allocation can be used as a treasure for such a program.
We need to combine all prior proposals into one standard program.
I suggest a simple system
- Every hire needs to be approved by a proposal.
- Payment is made using CVP from the treasure, with the ability to set a custom vesting schedule.
- The community can cancel vesting in the case of the contributor’s poor performance.
In that case, a contributor has immediate and continuous funding, while the community has leverage and control over funds.
To do it, we need community oversight and a vesting contract with custom schedules.
I invite you here to finalize:
- List of current contributors and their pay
- Current and future roles
- Vesting schedules
- Tech requirements