Launch Ecosystem Fund initiative for rewarding PowerPool community contributors. The size of the Ecosystem fund is not limited by any particular CVP number and depends on approved proposals.
Reward community contributors that already provided valuable services by direct payment from team’s multi-sig (according to the thread):
- @Getmegone 37 translations: 1030 CVP
- @alb2001 36 translations: 909.2 CVP
Collect all contributors allocations into the next proposal and vote on them (allocation size and vesting rules to be defined in discussion):
- protocol politicians and strategy - @Sergey, @zero, @defi, @dae
- translators: @Getmegone, @alb200
- marketing, content, etc if there will be any submissions
Create a special category on the forum: Ecosystem Fund and track all submissions and results there. Assign most active community members: @sergey @zero @dae @defi @vasilysumanov as community revisors for tracking submissions and results.
PowerPool protocol grows rapidly and requires additional community efforts for sustainable growth and development. This work should be rewarded in CVP tokens.
The community previously raised this issue in several forum threads and received a lot of responses and support:
Smart Ecosystem Fund Idea
The “Community contributor” definition means any community member that can provide valuable service to the community in any form - strategy, research, coding, design, social media promotion, content creation, translations, youtube promotion, etc. Security audits for PowerPool products and other expenses are also included in the “Community contribution” category.
Payment should be linearly vested which ensures the possibility to return stake back to the community if work wasn’t provided or didn’t meet KPIs or deadlines.
The selection of community contributors should work as follows:
- Community member raises a topic regarding his contribution to CVP community with KPIs/deadlines
- Community discuss proposed services, compensation size and vesting scheme
- Anyone from Community Revisors group issues an official proposal
- If the proposal was approved, necessary amount of CVP is deposited to the vesting contract and can be claimed by community contributor’s address
Every community contributor that received vested payment should open a thread at the forum under the Ecosystem Fund category and publish work results according to roadmap/KPIs/deadlines. If the community isn’t satisfied with the results, a dispute should be opened.
- Any community member can contact anyone from the Community Revisors team (@sergey @zero @dae @defi @vasilysumanov) if he is isn’t satisfied with services provided
- Members of the Community Revisors team open discussions in the thread related to this service/community contribution
- After clarification of the situation there are two options: (1) service is provided correctly and fully according to initially stated KPIs/deadlines/roadmap (2) service isn’t provided correctly and CVP stake (share that is still locked according to the vesting schedule) should be returned to team’s multi-sig
- In case of 3(2) special proposal is officially issued by anyone from Community Revisors team
- If proposal issued according to point 4 is approved by the community, remaining CVP stake is returned back to the community (team’s multi-sig)