PowerPool Ambassador Program Discussion

So contest is over) What`s the picture overall, how do u think?

Guys I see questions in Discord or in tg groups and I am sure that we need to create 1-3 videos about powerpool basics and its idea. most of them just didnt read medium and they won`t start but we still need to attract as many users as we can. So we definetily need to find a way how to tell them about PP.
Does anyone got skill in viedo-content creating?) Except Lamer (he got skills I know)

So @Lamer is the Lamer I thought of?:slight_smile:

If this in the case no one would create a better video-explainer for russian-speaking community I believe/

Yeap! But I need a bit more time CUZ making ETH 2.0 explanation video.

wow, nice to meet! I think your video content is the best in the Russian speaking space mate. And better than what for example Bankless does (I mean their explanation videos)

feel free to DM me on discord or telegram if you need anything :slight_smile:

Thanks, man! I really appreciate any help. In my opinion power of PIPT is undervalued because of not so much understanding of it.

I will help out here.
I’m a social media manager, we can start by creating a Information Access point where info is managed.
From Info Control Unit we manage contents and approve timely production.

2 Likes

Awesome. Got some examples of this idea that already developed?

@Lamer if you create some basic video content, maybe we, as translators could do a voice over on it?

I can also create English subs for that video and subs can be translated to another languages.

No, I don’t…

We can adopt model used for my pervious works. Create a group, collate & assign roles, review and post.

Sponsor Ad
Influencers
Youtubers
Email Marketing
News letters

Sounds like a good idea. I actually asked the team a few days ago about a list of tasks, althought not exactly related with advertising. However I haven’t got a response yet. But maybe a section on the Discord where we can put a list of tasks (or propose them) and assign it to any of the current contributors

We started a discussion about the role of translators. Anyone who wanna join as a translator or as an adviser - please welcome: https://discord.gg/z4Fd9jnx

till the end of the week we (translators I mean)) will be ready to present the scheme of our job in terms of ambassador program (and 14-th proposal too)

this link is broken for me. did it get replaced?

Dm me Getmegone#2897 in Discord
Link lives for couple hours I guess)

Hi there,

Congrats on the progress accomplished so far, YETI index is spot on.

Allow me to introduce you to Based protocol, their strengths very helpful I believe.

$BASED community is 3500+ strong of artists, investors and buidlers sharing ethos for fair launch and community driven development.

Based is designed for deep culture interaction, providing partnering projects with social media coverage, meme production and NFT art creation.

To implement partnership, partners launch “Rover” smart contracts : partners lock coins in the contracts, to be distributed to the $BASED stakers over a full year time period.

More than six projects such as Sushiswap or Amp have already joined Moonbase, it seems to be a great opportunity for Powerpool to develop $CVP $YETI $PIPT, don’t you think ?

Here are couple of links to learn more about based protocol :

based.fun
moon.based.money
rebase.radio

As a sign of good will, please enjoy this creations by @seethewizard69

ezgif.com-gif-maker_13

1 Like

do you guies want more of that ?

Coindesk : Moonbase to support Defi Fair Launch Movement

FTX Podcast : $BASED Protocol