I want to share a list of everything I am doing for PowerPool to give a start for contributors to get rewarded; and I want to show community members that if you are a true supporter - then you can find a way to contribute and be rewarded for that.
2. Motivation (why PowerPool community needs this service/work):
As I mentioned in my research (Crypto adoption + English proficiency statistics) countries of the former cis are the countries with highest level of crypto adoption and very low level of knowledge of English language, so I focus on Ru-speaking community to attract everyone I can in PowerPool.
3.Roadmap/Timeline/KPIs/what will be delivered/were delivered:
- The one and only alive CM in https://t.me/power_pool_ru ;
- Created text for CryptoLamer`s video about PowerPool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9jIw6A30pg&t=1s ;
- Created text for another CryptoLamer`s video about PowerPool indexes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBoIcTua59c&t=21s ;
- Organized and took part in live AMA with Incrypted, Sergey Gurkin and Vasiliy Sumanov - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufXQD8LO7Tc&t=1695s. Made a short summary into Russian and posted it here: https://incrypted.net/ . Also launched a competition for 6 best questions about PowerPool with $600 prize fund ($100 for each of 6 best questions);
- Blogging about PowerPool here https://cp0x.com/topic/466-powerpool-meta-governance-defi-protocol/page/3/
4. Compensation (how many CVP/vesting rules):
I propose 10 weeks vesting for all the rewards. Below you may see my proposal about rewards for what already done:
CM in Tg https://t.me/power_pool_ru - 1 CVP per participant in a month, in January we had 118 subs, now its 137, so its 118 + 137 = 255 CVP
Text for CryptoLamers` videos: - 0,1 CVP per viewer, so its 516 CVP for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9jIw6A30pg&t=1s - 2716 views, so its 271 CVP;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBoIcTua59c&feature=youtu.be - 2442 views for now, so its 244 CVP.
Incrypted AMA organization and participation - 0,2 СVP per viewer, 1495 viewer, so its 298 VP + $500 or 250 CVP that was sent to competition winners 02.02.2021.
@vasilysumanov also 0,2 CVP per viewer as main participants, so its 298 for him as @Sergey decided to keep his rewards in fund)
0x3103f212dcb51f38bc63a13859e613a6c9853e91 - Binance address, internal transfer from Binance to Binance, tbh, dunno how to find TX hash. Can provide proof if needed
1 winner didn’t take his reward.
Incrypted AMA summary and translation into English - 0,03 CVP per word in original text, its 1655 words, so its 50 CVP (Russian - https://incrypted.net/powerpool-ama-summary-konkurs/).
Blogging about PowerPool - 277 unique readers of PowerPool topic on cp0x per January, 0,3 CVP per unique reader, so its 83 CVP.
5. Background/relevant info about service provider/testimonials/previous experience:
Translating articles from PowerPool Medium into Russian since October 2020 (40+ articles already translated, about 700 views per month usually), early LP, part of research team, unofficial Revisor Translation Officer, business-developer at regular work).