PowerPool Ambassador Program Discussion

In Polkadot Ambassador program I saw that conent creation, translations, researching, infographics, community management etc. are a part of Ambassador program. I think we need to split this activities and probably start them in different time with a different size of rewards but it`s all about AMbassador program.

A lot of Influencers have locked tokens! So where are they? Personally, I have a plan to make an educational video for PP as soon as it has a solid product opened for the public. And for me, it doesn’t matter should I be compensated by Reputation or tokens. I am grateful to the project for the opportunity to be among testers. So IMHO every influencer from testers should be interested at least in the token price. So do they need additional motivation like the Ambassador program? I don’t think so. They have tokens already for that.

But of course, things like FAQ creation, docs, translation and other useful stuff should be paid. But they should be manageable, reviewable and verifiable, maybe through governance. I like how this organized in dxDAO btw.

Totally agree with Lamer: those who already have tocken (even though they are locked there is a huge amount of em anyway. someday u will be rich), recevied them as a prepaiment. Time to work for it) (well maybe it is not time yet but I don`t think I saw a lot of info about CVP in media tbh). Anyway we still need plan))
Lamer, dm me if u need help in translation or understanding articles. Here is my medium: https://getmegone1991.medium.com/
Tg:@getmegone
Guess we know each other a bit)

I am one of the “testers” and I plan on writing about CVP within the coming week at length. I am thinking of being in touch with the team about volunteering on a weekly basis to help with the newsletter and things like that. One thing I think could be done is monthly sponsorships for up and coming newsletters or research that is published via the community. I say this as I am the author of one myself. It could be grants given after a clear publication is submitted and approved by the team. The financial components will incentivise individuals to be proactive in product development/market-research while simultaneously having something tangible for the investments made.

Thoughts / ideas welcome.

2 Likes

hey @boop , If you need any assistance distributing the article of getting you some info about PowerPool, hit me up on Discord or telegram (@DrGovernance)

So it`s pretty close to the Index launch already. @powerpoolAdmin what do you think about the topic?

I think after the “Temperature check” contest results we will have a clearer picture.

1 Like

Great way to start small and leverage up.

So contest is over) What`s the picture overall, how do u think?

Guys I see questions in Discord or in tg groups and I am sure that we need to create 1-3 videos about powerpool basics and its idea. most of them just didnt read medium and they won`t start but we still need to attract as many users as we can. So we definetily need to find a way how to tell them about PP.
Does anyone got skill in viedo-content creating?) Except Lamer (he got skills I know)

So @Lamer is the Lamer I thought of?:slight_smile:

If this in the case no one would create a better video-explainer for russian-speaking community I believe/

Yeap! But I need a bit more time CUZ making ETH 2.0 explanation video.

wow, nice to meet! I think your video content is the best in the Russian speaking space mate. And better than what for example Bankless does (I mean their explanation videos)

feel free to DM me on discord or telegram if you need anything :slight_smile:

Thanks, man! I really appreciate any help. In my opinion power of PIPT is undervalued because of not so much understanding of it.

I will help out here.
I’m a social media manager, we can start by creating a Information Access point where info is managed.
From Info Control Unit we manage contents and approve timely production.

2 Likes

Awesome. Got some examples of this idea that already developed?

@Lamer if you create some basic video content, maybe we, as translators could do a voice over on it?

I can also create English subs for that video and subs can be translated to another languages.

No, I don’t…

We can adopt model used for my pervious works. Create a group, collate & assign roles, review and post.

Sponsor Ad
Influencers
Youtubers
Email Marketing
News letters