Proposal 66 :Save CVP with Governments

Safe CPV with the pro governments

Today I am writing to you because I have had an idea to save CVP and I would like to share it with you, although the departure of Binance negatively affects the power pool ecosystem, I want you to take into account that Binance is still a broker, I think that the real opportunity of what is being built here is to be able to receive financing from private companies and pro-bitcoin governments like El Salvador, remember that what is being done here is the future and the power of decision is something for which many people would be willing to pay.

Come on guys!

Brave people like us are the ones who make history

I propose to lock all team tokens for 1 year! Open staking with high Apr to attract users to buy CVP stake! We will lock a large number of tokens and the possibility of price increase will increase!

Locking proposals are open for discussion under General Chat, not here.

PowerPool does not need more money, nor does it need state support. It needs more active Keepers, template developers, and Community members who participate on X in building awareness among not only prospective Keepers, but prospective Job Owners who are operating AI Agents, DeFI strategies, or both. Before posting Proposals, please make sure to first discuss them in General Chat, to ensure a refined and vote-worthy formal Proposal. This is not that.

If you want to help, try liking and reposting our X posts, starting with this one:

https://x.com/GordonGekko_CVP/status/1838533352967602301