Proposal 59: Renew the contract between PowerPool and Gotbit for a year

Summary

Employing a market-maker is a crucial step in the development of any protocol. For the past year, Gotbit was the official $CVP market-maker. We provided liquidity, stability, and established fair market prices for $CVP.

I propose to renew the contract between PowerPool and Gotbit for a year so we can continue being the official $CVP market-maker. We will continue to keep focus on maintaining the balance between PowerPool development and CVP market price and supporting liquidity of $50k within +/-2% and tight spreads of less than 0,2% on Binance, OKX, Gate, Huobi and MEXC. Additionally, we will also take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, if they arise.

We continue to be PowerPool fans and are looking forward to our partnership.

Abstract

I propose to renew the contract between PowerPool and Gotbit for a year on the previous terms. We will continue being the official $CVP market-maker, ensuring a healthy market for $CVP that will be attractive and reliable for traders.

Motivation

As a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), PowerPool relies on its token, $CVP, to govern the platform and incentivize participation. Therefore, the success of PowerPool is directly tied to the liquidity and stability of the $CVP token.

For over a year now, Gotbit has been contributing to PowerPool by being the official $CVP market-maker. We were always on the lookout to make sure there was enough liquidity in the market so that everyone could trade freely and with minimal impact on the price. Even in moments of high volatility, we have managed to avoid unexpected pumps or crashes that could hurt PowerPool’s reputation.

We propose to continue working with PowerPool on a yearly basis, ensuring that the market stays attractive and reliable to traders. We will continue maintaining the balance between PowerPool’s development and the $CVP market price on the major exchange platforms: Binance, OKX, Gate, Huobi and MEXC.

Employing a market-maker plays a crucial role in the future of any project, as it provides liquidity and stability to the market. Its main purpose is to create a balanced market by ensuring that there is always someone willing to buy and sell at any given time.

The benefits of prolonging PowerPool’s partnership with Gotbit go beyond just liquidity and stability. As a market-maker, we help establish a fair market price for the $CVP token, which is essential for attracting new traders and maintaining the interest of existing ones.

We believe that continuing our partnership is important for the long-term growth and success of PowerPool, as it will provide liquidity, stability, and establish fair market prices for $CVP.

We continue to be PowerPool fans and are looking forward to our partnership. We also understand that there is always room for improvement and would love to receive your feedback.

Specifications

• Renew the contract between PowerPool and Gotbit for a year
  • Gotbit will continue providing market-maker services to PowerPool by supporting liquidity of $50k within +/-2% and tight spreads of less than 0,2% on Binance, OKX, Gate, Huobi and MEXC.
  • Additionally, Gotbit will take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, if they arise.
  • After the current contract expires, Gotbit will return $CVP tokens to the PowerPool DAO treasury
7 Likes

Gotbit is legit and great market maker platform. I support this offer.

4 Likes

GotBit is one of the leading market makers in the industry, and they have done a great job in the past! I support this proposal!

3 Likes

Absolutely positive for this proposal.
Gotbit is the legendary Market-Maker of the space and they make their job with great and solid team.
We should move with Gotbit for another year.

3 Likes

Why not! For a healthy valuation for the CVP token there should be minimum a Market-Maker, Gotbit is cool. This should be approved via a vote, let’s do it!

2 Likes

It is a need for sure but let me ask this, if there will be new listings for CVP on another/other exchanges or dexes, Gotbit will continue to market-making with approved propsal terms right?

I have no concerns about Gotbit for sure, Gotbit is a fascinating market maker firm.

We should going on but remember my question please.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello! @alphamonk
Thank you for your question!

Sure, we will support the listing on CEX or DEX. We are currently focusing on main CVP exchanges as mentioned in proposal, but also ready to work on any CEX / DEX.

Hope I answered on your question, have a nice day!

1 Like

Thank you for clarification!