Powerpool NFT Index powered by dAMM

I think that Portion ($PRT) and Terra Virtua Kollect ($TVK) should be included. Although their mcap is lower than the suggested projects, Those 2 are very impressive with their progression in the last couple of months:

And please go with the bigger index, we should attract as many NFT projects as possible and in addition i think Aavegotchi and Axie are a must have. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Updates on where we are at for this index?

Has the cvp mining details been finalized, are the underlying tokens finalized?

I’ll be releasing an update on Monday with new additions

Thank you. In addition to the new tokens the update will include the cvp mining program details?

1 Like

No, we will reach out to each team in the composition and ask whether or not they want to provide a boost. Depending on their answers then we may shift the composition. I would like to stop relying on CVP mining as much and allow the individual teams to contribute. If the index is really popular then it’s definitely a smart idea to provide a boost.

2 Likes

Sure I understand. And if the index gets the financial support from its underlying project, cvp boost may not be needed.

i appreciate the clarification :slight_smile:

When is the proposal going to go live, guys?

It is a bit of a wait and I am too dying to know when this launches. But I trust that @DeFi who is leading this idea will provide some updates soon. Till then I’m trying to not rush him into saying anything :slightly_smiling_face:

hey matey, how’s things coming? just looking for any update if possible.

1 Like

We should hurry up, our competitor indexed.finance already launched the NFT index and they are pushing it strong!

We are refining our approach to other indices before jumping into new indices.

We have 4 indices new/updates coming online over the next few weeks. I have two new indices not included in these that I want to test before the NFT narrative changes over to a new sector. :wink:

2 Likes

anything you can share with us regarding the other index updates?

Well this is dead. Really poor from management board. Its been over a month and no update here. I am disappointed.

It was a conscious decision not to pursue this opportunity.
I can speak only for myself here, but it might be not the best idea to launch an index based on overheated assets.

OK, that is OK, but people should be at least informed about this decision (of MB?) here in the forum, no? Lack of official communication seems to be an issue in the community, which is pity because the project and the community members do not deserve it.

1 Like

I am hot for this proposal I should say.
Although that is a pure emotional sentiment I have to add. I would want to back my feelings up with facts for sure whenever this proposal would go to vote.
Interestingly, I more strongly believe in the long-term success of an NFT pool than the BSC pools, which are coming up; I am aware this is highly subjective and I am opinionated in the regard.
I will follow this discussion keenly.

Seems like indirect investment into NFT’s as assets is the way to go. Through DAO’s or curated collections, such as

to name a few I know of.

on a side note, there is institutional grade vault solutions for established NFT creators (such as CyberKongz) Overview - Gnosis Safe (gnosis-safe.io) that could be added to the list in some capacity (tbd).

@DeFi if you’re still with us, what’s your take on all this? or pretty much anyone’s?

The working page for developing the PowerPool Iluminati Collection NFT specification is here:
https://www.notion.so/Illuminati-NFT-xCVP-Specification-b4cb5504ea1144eeab5c70e52d20c005

Please contribute your comments…

PowerPool proposes to launch an NFT based on our Iluminati DAO theme that is (hopefully) collectible for the quality of the art, a financial instrument with (rising) fixed xCVP floor value (redeemable for a share of our Treasury), and a membership/identity wallet token giving access to restricted/gated Illuminati-only xCVP>1000 spaces within our DAO.

1 Like