The new Nexus Mutual cover terms are attractive and it would be a good look for Powerpool to be listed under its own name. Currently not listed/visible at all…minimal effort to get listed.
"Following a successful member vote Nexus Mutual Smart Contract Cover will become Protocol Cover on 26th April 2021 at 9am GMT.
Nexus Mutual Protocol Cover: what’s covered?
- Widens coverage to include oracle, economic and governance attacks.
- Covers non-Ethereum smart contracts.
- Specifically includes coverage of Layer 2 aspects.
- Covers all instances of a protocol regardless of which chain they are deployed on.
- Introduces a cool down period allowing claims assessors to deny claims if submitted within 72 hours of the event.