Governance: Where are the 300 alpha, beta, gamma testers?

:newspaper2: NEW PROPOSAL

TL;DR: The proposal intends to delay rewards distribution to Beta and Gamma testers to buy some time to craft a better rewards distribution schedule.
The objectives are 2:

1. Have a better token distribution, which is especially important given the new fair launch wave of projects
  2. Support price in these early stages of the project

https://app.powerpool.finance/#/mainnet/proposal/3?governor=0xdc27ad4351cec2099c438dae9f39aa38dbd50901

2 Likes

NEW PROPOSAL

TL;DR: The proposal intends to delay rewards distribution to Beta and Gamma testers to buy some time to craft a better rewards distribution schedule.
The objectives are 2:

1. Have a better token distribution, which is especially important given the new fair launch wave of projects

https://app.powerpool.finance/#/mainnet/proposal/3?governor=0xdc27ad4351cec2099c438dae9f39aa38dbd50901

:newspaper2: NEW PROPOSAL

The proposal intends to delay rewards distribution to Beta and Gamma testers to buy some time to craft a better rewards distribution schedule.
The objectives are 2:

@JacksonHall @n11 @tburn

Hey guys, I understand you are alphas and invite you to vote for proposal 5!

Please help us to save the project. We are now working hard to create a proper tokenomics (please see the proposal 4). But need to make it properly and coordinate it with alpha/beta/gamma, which takes time.

To have this precious time we need to postpone the distribution of 500k CVP to beta testers.

So please go vote “yes” and we will produce the proper tokenomics and let the project fly!

4 Likes

I have read the last post from the team. I can see beautiful words like
“People are engaged, active, and can actually change something using their voting power”.

In fact people who bought Cvps (ordinary people can’t buy even 1000+ Cvps on price 10$+) have complitly no voting power compare to testers (50000 each person who didnt buy any token).
As i understand team noticed that community start working to save price from going to zero (by changing initial plan of the team to distribute so much tokens for testers). After that the priority changed from development of a product to creating for testers chance to vote and rule the project (they have much more than any person who bought tokens. They chosen by the team only, with unclear parameters).

So the questions are: 1 do you think that buyers of tokens should have a chance to protect themselves against dump? Or team will do everything to save there initial plan?
2. Could team decide that some proposals are not legit and should not be executed because they against testers?
3. Team feels that tester should have same voting power as ~50 ordinary project belivers or not?
@powerpoolAdmin
All buyers who believed in the project are in loosing position now and this desicion will let buyers even without voting power.
Be honest please. Sorry for poor English.

3 Likes

The honest. truth is they should not have activated the governance modules before the main-net was live and people were able to vote. What we have now is whales/LPs saying lets vote out everyone else and if thats the game you want to play you can do it. The token had a natural correction along with other assets and LPs themselves have nothing but impermanent losses in worst case scenario. If you are here for short term pumps instead of long term growth optimisation you will be disappointed. It really boils down to that. I I think ultimately even testers dont agree on everything so when the true democracy is live. we will see who believes in what. Until then voting out everyone else makes no sense. Its self sabotage

1 Like

-70% is not a natural correction of an asset. For kimchi/any food token its ok. Team should decide what is SVP
It looks like someone think that LPS will again just sit and wait next testers will dump Cvps on them.
Its wrong. Lps will just sell first

True.
Now Actually team said that they have the power to decide which proposal legit or not. Code is the law. On chain governance is the law.

@JacksonHall @n11 @tburn

Hey guys, please advise whether will you or other alphas be able to vote?

We understand there is a closed chat, so I believe you discussed this proposal there.

We collected a half of the quorum, which is something that cant be ignored.
2 alphas voted YES, while one - NO

Wow, 35 likes… lets give him $100,000 team!

2 Likes

The answer is really simple: only 8 alfas participate on governance. They are in touch to rulle the project and reject proposals if they dont like (proposal 5)
most of alfas cashed out and chilling)
200 new testers are ready for that. (how much bounty hunters will be among them? 40-60%?)
what else needed to admit that giving away money for free is not working ?

1 Like

Why are you here? What have you done for cvp?

I’m pushing proposals that will fundamentally change the protocol for the better. Keep cheerleading for 35 likes. The team will make sure to pay you $100k ASAP. :rofl:

1 Like

I think 100 000 k is not enough for 35 likes. 1 like should be at least 10 000 Cvps to reward contribution to the project properly.
no vesting of couse

They should get admin keys too. Just in case one day they feel like they weren’t properly compensated for their ground breaking work.

This post had more than 300 views and over 50 replies. Doesn’t that answer the question?

I think OKEx and Huobi listings, the influencer mentions, early addition to Coingecko and Blockfolio are proof that these testers are pulling strings in the background. The head of listings at Coinbase is even following PowerPool on twitter.

1 Like
  1. This is means nothing
  2. After all of the mess with huge amount of token distribution for “testers” and proposals defeats, I don’t think so project has any chances to appear on Coinbase and Binance.
1 Like

This.

Also 80% of the replies are from me and Sergey (not testers)

I’m here beta tester

The new vision is addressing this. If thematic pool rewards are harvested, exchanged for CVP and then either dividended out or re-invested as xCVP…this should create steady buying pressure on open market CVP. What do you think?

1 Like