Discussion: PowerPool's Post-delisting plans

Hello everyone.

I receive many (sometimes crazy strange) messages on all social platforms regarding the $CVP token, the projects’ future, etc. You are blaming me personally for the token price drop and for your losses on the market. Why? I have nothing to do with that. I am a DAO contributor that helped with research, AMAs, and some integrations and that’s it.

There are a lot of suggestions and discussions in the social networks about what the project should do next after the delisting. I think it is much better to discuss everything on the forum, please share your ideas or feedback on others’ ideas here.

It is much healthier than asking about the token price and “when Binance will list this token again?”

Please tell us what you want, and please be specific about how you think it can be done and what you are personally willing to do (contribute your time, effort, skills, connections, write content, develop code, etc). We are the DAO and we need to think together about what to do about the delisting.

Vasly, let me start by saying that CVP is actually a good product and the development of power Agent V2 was actually a game changer in the space of automation network.

The problem I see here is that there were so many activities going on with CVP in the last two years or so but there were actually no serious marketing.

No matter how good your product is, if it is not always in the eyes of the public, it won’t sell that’s just the problem.

Your new marketing lead OG Degen on Telegram failed miserably in this regard. He was very busy with lots of activities and no results. And the Team didn’t help matters as well. Vasly, when you give someone a job, you set up some results metrics for him or her which will tell if the person is actually doing well or not. But in this case, he was given a free hand to operate. CVP X handle wasn’t growing, CVP Telegram channels dwindled drastically under his watch. He bans people at will without recourse to healthy discussions.

The marketing plan under Dr GONZO several years ago really worked better. GONZO flooded Twitter space and Telegram with real shillers not bots. Because once the public notices that your project is built around bots, they stop paying attention.

The complete failure in marketing CVP and communicating what the Team is building in my opinion is the major challenge that reduced investors confidence in CVP and reduced her fortunes.

Anyone can contest and dispute my opinions but when you compare the results with the era of GONZO, the results speaks for itself.

I have made countless propositions and proposals to OG Degen on how to get things going but I guess he sees me a threat to his Job.

CVP is gone as we know it except there are drastic changes and actions regarding marketing.

For the records, I worked closely with Dr GONZO as the Marketing Lead of his marketing group.

~ Myfranchs

I propose to lock all team tokens for 1 year! Open staking with high Apr to attract users to buy CVP stake! We will lock a large number of tokens and the possibility of price increase will increase!

Hello, I Think New listings, on Kucoin, Bitmart, Lbank, Xeggex etc., Prove that CVP does not depend on Binance, one falls and a thousand spring up. Don’t be trivial about small news, because currently even the smallest news means a lot in the current darkness. Start with a small Exchange with low fees to introduce new holders and traders.This will restore the trust of investors and holders in the seriousness of the team.

Greetings from holders who are currently losing over $50K USDt but still believe in #HODL CVP, CVP is strong.

1. Strengthening Relationships with Other Exchanges to Avoid a Chain Reaction

We already have listings on MEXC, Gate, HTX, WhiteBit, and Uniswap DEX. It’s strategically important to:

• Maintain close contact with these exchanges to ensure continued trading and liquidity. We could offer special programs like trading competitions or joint marketing campaigns to boost the token’s trading volume.
  • Is there a budget? Consider additional listings on other mid-level exchanges like KuCoin, OKX, Bybit. This would help compensate for the loss from the Binance delisting and attract a new audience.
  • Provide exchanges with more transparent reports on roadmap execution and project development to demonstrate stability and potential.
  1. Engaging KOLs and Influencers

After the delisting, it’s crucial to rebuild and expand the community.

• Collaborating with crypto influencers: We can launch campaigns with well-known YouTube and Twitter bloggers who discuss promising DeFi projects and Web3 initiatives. Or, we could ask our old DeFi friends for help, as they have profited well from our protocol in the past, and now, in difficult times, they could support us with reposts and words of encouragement, sharing our story! Let’s attract more communities—especially since we have an interesting strategy with Supreme DAO that offers a good return in ETH. All we need is TVL.
  1. Partnerships with New Influencers in AI and DeFi

Since the project focuses on DeFi automation and AI, it would be useful to invite thought leaders in these areas to participate in AMA sessions or webinars to discuss the role of AI in multichain ecosystems.

• Launching educational campaigns: Explain to the target audience how AI technologies and DeFi automation will improve the PowerPool platform and what benefits they can bring to DeFi users—whether through automation or strategies in partnership with Supreme DAO.
  1. Strengthening the Community
  • Creating ambassador programs: Engage active community members by launching a Google form to see who is interested and willing to share information about the project and promote it on social media in exchange for rewards in $CVP tokens or other benefits.
  • Gamifying interactions with the platform: Reward users for participating in the ecosystem (e.g., for voting or using protocols, strategies, automation) to increase engagement.
  1. Product Analysis and Improvement
  • Focusing on innovation: The project is moving towards AI and DeFi automation. It’s important to focus on developing new solutions and implementing them faster than competitors. This will attract attention from both users and investors.
  • Improving UX/UI: The simpler and more intuitive the platform is, the more users we can retain.
  1. Marketing Campaign Emphasizing Decentralization

We can use slogans like “Centralized exchanges don’t decide our fate; the community does” and launch a marathon or similar events, highlighting independence from centralized players.

• Crowdfunding or tokenomics: If possible, we can launch a fundraising campaign or reorganize tokenomics, offering additional incentives to token holders, such as staking, which will attract more attention.
  1. Returning to Binance
  • Make an official appeal to Binance. It might be worth submitting an official request to reassess the project for listing. It’s important to prove that the project continues to grow and attract users.
  • Improving metrics: Binance may reconsider the delisting if our metrics (trading volume, liquidity, community engagement) significantly improve.

Thus, the main focus should be on continuing development, supporting the community, and actively engaging with partners. If we can demonstrate resilience and innovation, the project can recover after the Binance delisting.

1 Like

I really agree with this proposal

The PowerPool Core Team Response is here:

Specific proposals to be put to the Community should first be discussed here: