Bridge $CVP tokens from BSC to ETH mainnet?

Hi, since withdrawal fee from Binance is a whopping 28 CVP to Eth I was wondering if there is a way to withdraw to BSC (0.14 CVP fee) and then bridge transfer the tokens to ETH.

Is it possible?

I’m not sure about “BINA”, is it a bridge or what?

Excuse me, I meant “Binance” and their Binance Smart Chain.
When you purchase CVP tokens on Binance, you are able to withdraw them to a BSC wallet (and an ERC20 wallet respectively).

Got you. I’d suggest you do not withdraw your CVP to a BSC wallet as there is no utility for CVP and the official bridge does not support CVP yet.

Update:
Official Bridge will support CVP in several hours or something along this lines.

Hey,

Could you point me in the right direction for purchasing CVP tokens on Binance Smart Chain? I’ve tried 1inch, Pancake Swap, and Sushi, but even when I paste the CVP contract address into the token list, there’s no liquidity for CVP in any of the above mentioned places.

Would love to grab some CVP on Binance Smart Chain (and avoid the ETH transaction fees), so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Would love to grab some CVP on Binance Smart Chain (and avoid the ETH transaction fees), so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I purchased them directly on Binance CEX. S’all I can tell.

it’s not on any BSC DEXes yet. We will notify you guys when it’s listed