Distributing a portion of Gamma tester allocations to early liquidity providers

True, but I checked several weeks ago - the picture was pretty similar. looks like cash out took place in parallel with LP.

Honestly, it might be an unpopular opinion,
but if LPs didn’t sell the tokens, they already would be able (mb using delegation) put this proposal to an official vote and had good chances.

This was moved to Governance for voting:
https://app.powerpool.finance/#/mainnet/proposal/2?governor=0xdc27ad4351cec2099c438dae9f39aa38dbd50901

2 Likes

Hey @Doge thanks for posting this!

As a Beta tester myself, I can definitely understand the community’s concerns and would be in favor of this proposal to allocate a portion of rewards to LP rewards.

I do believe it’s important for Beta/Gamma testers to have a voice in this decision, rather than it being made entirely by LPs.

My only concern would be finding out a way to make those rewards more active, rather than simply providing liquidity once and passively holding assets. I don’t think there’s an obvious right answer in the short term, but on my end, I would like to see rewards distributed to the hands of the most active value-added users (like those on this forum), rather than to the biggest CVP LP whales (which is also great).

My suggestion is 25% of Beta/Gamma rewards routed to the LP rewards pool.

Please keep in mind that Beta/Gamma participants are also highly socially aligned with the project and in many cases different from Alpha users and their past actions. To this end, making sure this proposal gets the sign off from them will be crucial to ensuring they don’t feel disappointed that their rewards are being diminished.

Excited to see where this lands!

2 Likes