Governance: Where are the 300 alpha, beta, gamma testers?

hey, just found this forum, I’m proud to be a beta tester.slight_smile:

that doesnt make sense vasily - alpha was given fully unlocked tokens and thats what has caused the dump. extending the beta and gamma lock up doesn’t quite make sense as a solution.

we are here https://twitter.com/bitcoinPalmer/status/1307398317421326336?s=20 spreading awareness of CVP - providing marketing and building hype for this project.

1 Like

nice, hope other testers will wake up too and provide support for the project. PP team is delivering great tech, all of us should help with the marketing!

2 Likes

I’m down man, will do it for sure. We should let guys do the tech and not to waste their time on marketing

1 Like

i’m here :slight_smile: keen to participate (i’m a gamma and didn’t receive tokens for now)

I personally had been too busy and was only able to do this on the weekend. Was also held up by a matic.js bug, but glad to be on board now.

2 Likes

But you said that unlocked alpha tokens caused the drop, hence vesting beta/gammg tokens should protect from here on.

1 Like

Sergey can u create a proposal about vesting plz?
It seems u are in touch with team and have good reputation here.
its better that proposal comes from because u have excellent understanding about project

yes, will do.

I think it should be a combined proposal in theory it can help to avoid the situation when the community votes FOR vesting for early LPs, but then people vote NO for re-distribution of rewards and additional vesting for testers:

1. increase vesting for testers
  2. increase vesting for early LPs
  3. re-distribute rewards from testers to early LPs (with vesting obviously)

I ll be able to launch it when the team @DrGonzo @powerpoolAdmin allows the delegation (currently I have less than 10k CVPs)

4 Likes

Mb u can create a topic for discussion fist. (to save time) Mb somebody who have 10 k CVP will create it on the mentioned conditions.
Do u mean that all CVps (which have instant unlock on main net) should be vested? I hope so)

Yes, sure (I meant - will be able to launch the proposal after delegation works)
Topic for discussion in the form of proposal will be here soon

2 Likes

Gamma here :cowboy_hat_face:

Extending lockup’s for beta and gamma makes no sense when alpha had fully unlocked tokens. The damage has already been done, that was my point, and honestly there’s way to much discussion on price and literally nothing on the actual use case and development of cvp. Instead of discussing lockup’s to try and put a bandaid on the already caused damage isn’t conducive to helping this project succeed. Instead, I suggest we start discussing solid long term strategies to lock up supply - willingly, increasing our moat, etc.

A solid token sink is what is needed here.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m with you here.
On this end tho, I think the team is moving very fast.

1 - in about 1 week they have working prototype of Power Index.
2 - even tho they gamma round takes longer than expected, main net launch is very soon 1 out of 2 audits is already finished.

1 Like

Nothing to worry about if dont going to dump on the market
team is doing good i think. Holders should start to do something with token economy by themselves

Beta tester here!

The approach of using an Alpha, Beta and Gamma group to test the product is pretty unique.

I’ll admit that I was surprised to have been selected into the round given how curated it was but I can confidently say that being selected has given me a much stronger reason to participate in the project from day one, whereas in most cases I would traditionally just watch from the sidelines.

Eager to watch how things evolve!

3 Likes

it about less than 24 hrs:) check Twitter!

I am not a tester but i following the project and want to be in testers )

@powerpoolAdmin well… this is good that so fast implementation is being delivered, but we need to improve the tokenomics before mainnet

1 Like