PowerPool QA Article

The PowerPool team is writing a questions and answers article. Send your questions here that you would like answered. If there’s too many questions then expect those with the most likes to be answered.

3 Likes

Can tokens locked in First Governance Vote also take advantage of the liquidity mining program?

1 Like

And can tokens which are staked in LP vote in first governance vote (or when this decision is planned to be taken)

Hey @DeFi - i am one of the testers. Happy to collaborate with you on this once we have proposal six decision made. This is wonderful. Gitbooks will be a good solution for this

3 Likes
  1. Please advise whether the project is interested in keeping the current pools?
    When we move all the rewards (2mn per months + almost all part of 4.5 mn) to Power index pool, I believe nobody will be interested to provide liquidity in IL exposed pools for a tiny CVP reward

2. Remaining part of 4.5 mn community pool (which will most likely be 4.5 - 0,2 = 4.3 mn by mid-October, where 0.2 mn stands from 91k per week * 2) will be transferfed to reward the Power index LPs and the exact scheme of how it will be distributed is to be proposed by a new proposal ?

3. Are this 4.3 mn either locked or vested? (shouldnt be as I understand)

How many tokens will be in Community allocation with Delphi Digital’s proposal being voted on?

Community pool distribution schedule under Delphi Digital’s proposal?

Can you create a vesting schedule for Delphi Digital’s proposal?

How many CVP will be in treasury post Delphi proposal?

I will be curating this in a notion sometime soon - keep them coming

1 Like